FKM is a synthetic polymer elastomer containing fluorine atoms on the carbon atoms of the main chain or side chain.The introduced fluorine atoms, which endow rubber with excellent heat resistance, oxidation resistance, oil resistance, corrosion resistance and atmospheric aging resistance, have been widely used in aerospace, aviation, automobile, petroleum and household appliances, and are key materials that cannot be replaced in the advanced industries of national defense.
The ternary fluoro rubber is a ternary copolymer of vinylidene fluoride, teflon ethylene and hexafluoropropylene. The content of fluorine is up to 66%.
F11275(FKM) is cross-linked with organic peroxide, which is suitable for injection or mold vulcanization molding. It has higher temperature resistance, lower compression deformation and improved vulcanization characteristics.
● excellent performance of oil resistant products, grease and solvent;
● acid-resistant chemicals;
● high temperature resistant performance is excellent, 300 ℃ use for a long time;
● low air permeability, good electrical performance, can be used as a better electrical insulation material;
● not resistant to esters and ketones;
● steam is generally applied performance of greater than 130 ℃.